Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snowing in November

The first snowfall of autumn arrived last night in Yamalamadingdong. Less than an inch, but everything is coated in a lovely white. For now anyway. The sun is bright and the snow is already melting. The snow lasted long enough to be a morning surprise and add an extra ten minutes to getting my truck ready.

I am psyched to say I finshed writing the first draft of Damaged and the Outlaw over the weekend. I'm in the process of editing it. Adding layers and details along with cleaning up typos and repetition. Plan to have the book ready for Sally by Wednesday. Next, Candy Girl will get her hands on it this weekend. After they give me their notes and I've fixed the problems, I'll have it ready for my two Bijou beta readers. Looks as if I'll make my deadline without a problem.

Once Outlaw is getting the once over by the girls, I'll finally edit Scattered. It should be a two to three day job. The book will then follow the same editing process with Sally and Candy Girl.

The final project of the year is Blue Awakening. All of my pen names will get one last book for 2013. It'll bring my year end total to nine books. Not the twelve I hoped for months ago, but still better than 2012.

I have no idea where to start in 2014. I'll have at least two more Damaged novels (possibly a third if I do the Dylan book). I never did get the second Shadow Sisters book written. I had planned to finish all of my Angela series along with Dakota's next year. Instead, I've had to trim back those deadlines.

Too much to choose from and not enough time to write everything I want to get completed. Shadow Sisters#2 and Damaged and the Dragon will likely come first. Grrr...just don't know. I really want to write the first books from Carys and Etta. I have another sweeter romance idea too. Backlog!!!

I finally got caught up with blogging this last week. On Where Zombies Come to Read, I posted an interview with author Devan Sagliani who has three series available. On Bijou's blog, I added a quote from Raven. Candy Girl provided a review of Complications for our blog Just That Good. The novella is the first by novice romance author Emilia Winters. The book was showcased on Indie Angie and I look forward to my interview with this hot new author.

Finally, we were busy on the Whisperer blog with updates and a kooky newbie author. Fun stuff. Well, it's chilly willy here and I have editing to do. I hope everyone is enjoying their November and staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment