Monday, November 25, 2013

High Five for Book Seven!

What a nice way to start this holiday week!!! I have uploaded Damaged and the Outlaw to Ammy, B&N, and Smashwords. It feels good to have made my deadline (the 2nd one anyway) thanks to help from Mustang Sally, Candy Girl, Hardcore Patty, and Saucy Sarah.

With Outlaw, I have hit the same number of books I published in 2012. Plus, Candy Girl pointed out another milestone. I have officially published over one million words!!! Hot damn!


As happy as I am to publish Outlaw, I'm already focused on Scattered. I still hope to get two more books out this year. Scattered is for sure. It just needs to be edited along with lengthening the finale. My goal is to have it to Sally by Thanksgiving and Candy Girl by next weekend. Depending on the problems they find, I might be able to publish Scattered next week.

The minute Scattered is in the hands of my beta readers, I need to start Blue Awakening. While I hope to finish the book this year, it'll be tight. The upside is that December will include the holidays, so I'll be on vacation from homeschooling Roo and Pooh. This should give me the time to hustle with Blue.


Back to this holiday week, I'm planning on enjoying my family. There will be no new posts on Where Zombies Come to Read, Just That Good, and BBA Whisperer. I will post a Bijou Babbles when Outlaw is live on Ammy. Later in the week, I want to write a La La post about everything I'm thankful for this year. Finally, I posted an interview on Indie Angie with a new romance author named Emilia Winters. Her first novella Complications was reviewed positively by Candy Girl on our blog.

For now, it's turkey time. Family, food, and fun!!! I wish everyone a safe and happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment