Tuesday, September 10, 2013

La La Is No Longer Lagging Behind

Did the title have enough L's for you?

I have caught up on my blogging. I'm also still plugging away (eww) on Cobra. I created a few Pinterest boards because I felt like goofing around. Today, I was reminded of how much certain BBA fawn over me. Can you blame them?

Let's get the blogging shout outs done first. I found a cool zombie anthology and blogged about it on Where Zombies Come to Read. Back in March, I interviewed a badass author named Armand Rosamilia. He contributes to this anthology, so it should be bloody awesome.

If this gif got you in a sexy mood, I have great news! KT Grant has a new erotic novel coming out next month. She was sweet enough to share the cover and blurb. I posted them on Indie Angie and will let everyone know when this sizzling romance is on sale.


On Bijou's blog, I updated readers on my goals for the Damaged series. I plan to have a cover and blurb ready by next week. My brain is fully entrenched in Ellsberg now. No goofing off with side books. All Aaron and Lark, all of the time.

For Dakota's blog, I added an excerpt from The Fallen. My hope is to publish the third book in the series in late Oct/early Nov.

On the Whisperer, we wrote our Weekly Whiny Whiner Update. It was a hit with the whiners. Three of the jayholes we profiled have responded to it by saying they don't care what we say. Caught you looking though, didn't we?


Finally, I want to wish a belated birthday to two bitching babes who shared a birthday yesterday! One is Jenni from Denny's. Today is her Friday, so here's hoping she spends her "weekend" partying. Sweet Gail baked a cake for Jenni. So many of the people at the restaurant are like family and I heart all over them.

The second birthday babe is Sidwell. I salute her ability to be a serious professional, cool mom, sexy wife, and hip chick. Unlike so many Grumpy Gertrudes like in the gif (think PP, Athelissa, and Enema), Sidwell doesn't allow age to define her cool. My pal will be rocking to indie bands, vacationing in eclectic spots, and being awesome even when she's a geriatric babe. Some people are simply born to be a space angel and Sidwell is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment