Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday's Gone


High five for book three in 2014! Damaged and the Dragon is also my seventeenth release since I first published  2012. Hot damn! Cool beans! Fan-fudging-tastic!!! Too much?

There were many times during the last few months when I believed I would never ever in a million years finish Dragon. I last published a Damaged book in late November. Six frigging months passed and I just couldn’t seem to get Dragon written. Then wham bam thank you Candy Girl and Mustang Sally, I finished. Sarah and Patty were great beta readers as always.

Today, I'm already focused on the next project. Pooh’s health issues and my short attention span (squirrel) have put me behind on my publishing schedule. I had hoped the books set for May releases would be Damaged and the Bulldog and Blue Awakening. Nope.

Used is the next book I’m planning to publish. The standalone novella is scheduled for release on lovely Miranda’s birthday. Even though June 3rd is right around the corner, the book is already half written. As soon as it’s published, I am on to Bulldog, Blue, and the Cooper novelette.

As busy as I’ll be with Used, I have two interviews I need to post on Indie Angie. One is with new romance author and super sweet chickadee Sera Bright. The other is with Trevor Tomlin who I interviewed on When Zombies Come to Read. These days, he’s writing urban fantasy using a second pen name. We all know how I love authors who cross genres.

The BBA continue to be butthurt. No big shock. Nothing new to report besides they continue to suck. However, there's no denying the dorks are entertaining when I’m bored.

Pooh remains in poor health, but we keep chugging along and hoping for him to make a turnaround. Faith is a big part of my life and I trust in God’s plan.

My Lil Sis Marcy has struggled this month too. Her ten year old was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Henrik’s already gone through two surgeries. The kid is a trooper, still enjoying his life even through the fear and pain. Marcy is an amazing mommy and her family remains strong with the help of family, friends, and prayers.

The songs this week are by Skynyrd. In Dragon, I added the Free Bird shout out as a tribute to sweet Candy Girl. Using a quote from the book, she created the cool bear teaser above. The other song is perfect since it mirrors my mood. Oh, and I’m posting this on a Tuesday and everything…

No comments:

Post a Comment