Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Pooh!



My middle boy turns seventeen today. Unfortunately, Pooh remains sick even after returning home from the hospital. He's never had an easy life and the last few months have been especially tough. However, we're beginning to see the old sparks in his big brown eyes. Soon, we might enjoy a smile on his freckled face again.


I am still working on Dragon. The finish line is in sight finally. Next week, I plan to have the book in the hands of Sally and Candy Girl. Once that happens, I can work on Used. The standalone novella is already half finished, but I put the book aside to work on Dragon.

My recent real life issues have slowed down my writing, so my goals for this year are up in the air. I do know I'll finish the Damaged series by autumn. I have a few new romance series I'm sketching out. The Memphis duology will likely be next, but I'm unsure whether I'll also work on Lush Gardens (four books) or Coliseum (three books). I also have a number of novellas on my to-do list.

Candy Girl redesigned the covers for most of my Angela books. I love seeing them with a fresh look. It's exciting to see Miranda learning lots of new design tricks. I can't wait to unveil the Used cover she designed.

April was a long stressful month, but May had already shown blessings. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and finds many reasons to smile.

FYI, the songs on this post are two of Pooh's favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment