Sunday, December 14, 2014

Something About December


Christmas is nearly here. Tree is up. Cards are mailed. Presents have been bought. Normally this would be a quiet time of year, yet nothing about this year has been normal.

Pooh remains in the hospital, but this should be his final last week there. He'll be in his new home by Christmas. Once he's settled, the rest of the family can begin to relax. One of my hopes for 2015 is for tranquility.

This year, Miranda and I transitioned away from blogging. We focused less on stupid people doing stupid things and more on smart people making smart moves. Miranda learned new tricks for sexy covers. I expanded my author brand by publishing standalone romances. Despite wishing I put out more books this year, I'd say we took many positive steps.

Even with the asshat movement fractured and quiet, I do have a new BBA obsession. I'll call her Glenn Close because she has a Fatal Attraction kind of "love" for a special guy. Anyway, Glenn is fascinating, but she isn't really an author. Not even an "Author."

Glenn is just a troubled young woman with delusions of grandeur. Yet whenever I need a break from RL problems, I check out her Twitter feed and blog. The way she sees the world is pretty damn interesting. Though I pity the people she targets.

For my next post, I'll do the whole New Year's resolutions. Until then, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment