Thursday, June 19, 2014

All Fired Up


The summer is here. The bugs are out. The yard needs love (to the tune of 2 grand). The new romance releases are arriving fast and furious. June is turning out to be quite a boon for readers.

In personal news, Pooh continues to show improvement on his medication. He smiles easier and is more alert.  We're seeing more of the child he was before his troubles began in March.


Pooh and I had the flu last week, though I was much whinier about this fact. Finally I was writing Bulldog again. As I type this post, I have less than a month until the book's release. Eek!!! While I'm behind again (shock), these characters are super easy to write. So much dysfunction and angst. Plus, I have a whole new family to focus on.


Candy Girl redesigned the cover for The Bite. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much to design for me this summer. The Bulldog cover has been in the bag since winter and Blue is pretty much set. Once I work on Little Memphis, Miranda can get creative again.

Roo is loving his summer break while Tigger enjoys the warmer weather. Tinker doesn't love the season though. All the thunderstorms terrify the little furball and she hides under the couch most of the time.

Well that's a quick update until I have something more concrete to share. Enjoy your weekend plus two great songs by Pat Benatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment